Who We Are
- 6 Mens Teams, 6 Ladies Teams, 1 Mixed Team and a thriving Junior Academy
- Facilities in the heart of Nottingham at Lady Bay Bridge.
- Regular social events including a great End of Season Dinner at Trent Bridge.
- Regular training & top coaching.
- Ran by an extremely enthusiastic and organised committee striving to make us, the most enjoyable hockey club in the Midlands.
Join Our Club
If you think we could be the hockey club for you... then come down to training and meet the Boots family. We recommend that you get in touch, so that one of our captains or committee members can meet you and introduce you to a few people.
|Men||4th, 5th and 6th||Monday||7.30pm - 9.00pm|
|Men||1st, 2nd and 3rd||Tuesday||8.30pm - 10.00pm|
|Ladies||1st, 2nd and 3rd||Wednesday||7.30pm - 9.30pm|
|Ladies||4th, 5th & 6th||Thursday||7.00pm - 8.30pm|
Anyone is more than welcome to pop down and join in. (See our directions page for our location)
Otherwise, contact us via our online form and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.
We have players of all levels, including some that have never played hockey before joining us! Then, if you fancy playing competitive matches, we will get you in to one of our teams for matches on Saturdays, or indeed mixed matches on Sundays.
However much you would like to get involved, we can guarantee you will have fun! If you're looking for a hockey club in Nottingham, great value for money, a fabulous attitude towards hockey - then you're in the right place! As well as playing hockey we're renowned for having a great time off the pitch!
Tweets by bootshockeyclub